SESSION I: July 10 – 14
SESSION II: July 17 – 21
SESSION III: July 24 – 28 New this Year!
- Co-ed, ages from grade K-8th
- Half day: 9 a.m. – 12 noon, Cost: $195 (Early Bird Price $175).
- Extended day: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Cost: $295 (Early Bird Price $275)
- Sibling discount also available
- Camp has been extended to five days
- Lunch included – #1 Campus Food Service
- There will be access to the UMass Pool
Massachusetts Soccer School offers Summer Co-ed Soccer Camp at UMass Amherst for boys & girlsfrom grade K-8th. We offer three hours (1/2 day) and six hours (Full day) of instruction each day and seek to develop and improve each player’s technique, skills and creativity with the ball. The Massachusetts Soccer School’s Summer Camp will challenge players to keep improving their skills in a fun-filled environment while instilling a passion for the game. Under the direction of a first-class coaching staff players will be exposed to dribbling, passing, shooting, and small-sided games emphasizing touches on the ball and possession.
Full day campers will have access to the UMass pool and lunch at the #1 dining services in the country. Read the review from the Princeton review!